Lokalise, one of the Latvia’s most exciting and successful startups, is looking for a sharp-minded B2B Sales Manager!
Lokalise is a SaaS localization tool for teams with mobile apps, web and other software. Startups, web and mobile agencies, and regional and global enterprises worldwide use Lokalise to update texts for their old and new features and to expand into more languages.
In a little less than two years Lokalise got more than 1,000 happy clients including Shopify, Vodafone, Specialized, Bayer, Revolut, and many others. According to them, “besides Lokalise there is nothing worth trying in translation and localization”.
Contributing to one of the world’s best products is great, working in a great team is better. We are now actively looking for new teammates to join us in our cozy space in Old Riga. Nice views, bicycle storage, shared electric scooters, a foosball table and watching Silicon Valley series are included, of course.
- Engagement and follow-up of warm leads, provided by lead sourcing
- Tons of clear, smart e-mail communication even at out-of-office hours from your smartphone
- Quickly generating crisp offers and presentations in solid English
- Schedule, plan and conduct a number of VC meetings daily
- Work closely besides dev team to get potential clients through technical side of questions
- Keep consistent track of all communication in CRM
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Clever negotiator
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of the service and its features
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Result driven culture for your personal growth
- Competitive fixed salary and a rewarding performance-based commission scheme
Deadline: Jul 31st, 2018
Salary: from 2000 up to 5000 EUR + bonuses
Contact person: Eugene Sadovsky
Contact number: +371 26014876
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|