Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As the Copywriter, you will own the Mintos tone of voice and be responsible for conceptualising ideas for content and then turning those ideas into concise, compelling copy that will drive engagement with their target audience. You’ll join our growing marketing team and help shape the brand as we move forward. This is a unique opportunity as your work will be highly visible all over the world and you’ll touch on every part of the business across a variety of media.
You are an ideal candidate if you are a self-starter and are adept at collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to bring our brand and our message to life. It’s important that you are a natural creative thinker, with great attention to detail. That means coming up with brilliant ideas, but also understanding that what makes them truly brilliant is that they solve real business problems. Passion for writing, editing, and storytelling is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead in creating clear, concise, and high-impact copy across all channels including emails, blog posts, landing pages, social media, and the website.
- Work closely with the marketing, product, sales, investor service, and HR teams to develop communication and content strategies that are consistent in tone and style.
- Shape how we talk about complex financial concepts and experiment and iterate until you get to a place that works.
- Proofread, adapt and edit content supplied by other team members when needed.
- Develop and maintain the tone and voice of the Mintos brand and champion it in all materials and elements.
- Collaborate with our PR agencies to produce content and help craft written responses to media inquiries as needed.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
What you need to know/have:
- 3-5 year writing experience as a copywriter, journalist, content marketing manager, or similar. Previous experience of writing copy for technology companies is a plus.
- General knowledge of financial terms and ability to translate complex financial issues into simple, understandable prose that is relevant to our customer base.
- Sharp, creative, conversion-focused mindset that exhibits curiosity to understand how your words can make a difference through conversion-rate-optimised (CRO) copy and A/B tests.
- Proven track record of delivering clear, straightforward, and SEO/SEM friendly copy with a portfolio showing how the words you’ve written have made a positive impact.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with everyone in the company in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills as there will be a lot going on at one time.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
- Employee stock options in the company.
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment.
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Copywriter” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!