Crassula is a platform for creating FinTech products and we are looking for a talented Project Manager to join their team!
– 3+years of experience in project management;
– Thorough understanding of the product;
– High level of organisational skills;
– Knowledge of Scrum, Agile, KanBan and other methodologies of building processes;
– Understanding of our technology stack: PHP7.1, JS, jQuery, CSS3, SASS, HTML, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ, Ubuntu, Symfony3, Angular 4+
– Ideally a person with technical + banking (FinTech) background;
– Nice to have: IT degree.
Your responsibilities will be
– Onboarding of new developers (organising the process starting from the moment of recruitment until the commit on task review);
– Development of the task evaluation process;
– Management of the development process: statement (description) of the task, assistance in the choice of technologies, answering the questions from developers;
– Tight collaboration with the Business Development department and CTO.
– Career at an innovative FinTech company;
– Creative friendly team and caring management;
– Ability to grow professionally and learn;
– Other bonuses.
Preferably you would be able to work in our office in Riga, but other options might be considered.
Send your CV to email@example.com or upload your application!
|Job Category||Project Manager|